a double dry-hopped india pale ale featuring rakau, wai-iti and motueka hops
Here in North Carolina, with naked trees and frosty mornings, winter has definitely set in. To help facilitate some warm and tropical vibes, we decided to draw inspiration from the Southern Hemisphere, where things are definitely a bit more vibrant. Our first time featuring only hops grown beneath the equatorial line, we are pleased to offer sunny day vibes in this brand new IPA.
Mashed with our desired blend of local two row barley malt along with a considerate amount of dextrin malt for a boosted body. Fermented with our preferred IPA yeast strain for a dry finish with a full hop flavor explosion. Hopped intensely in the whirlpool and the fermenter with rakau, wai-iti and motueka hops, all grown in the sunny Southern Hemisphere. While we don’t necessarily recommend taking a dip in the current frosty situation here at Lake James – we do think this beer could help transform the feeling of these snowy shores to something a bit more tropical.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer shipments will go out at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week. Orders placed before Tuesdays at 5pm will go out by the end of that same week. Orders placed anytime after 5pm on Tuesdays will guarantee shipment at the beginning of the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases