Lox-inspired mixed-culture kvass beer aged on dill pollen, toasted sesame seeds and toasted poppy seeds
Here we have yet another dainty celebratory kvass-inspired beer in our ever-expanding bread-based beer catalog. Crafted in collaboration with our “bad seeded” bud, Rich Orris of Asheville, North Carolina. Mashed with heaps of his legendary everything bagels along with a blend of local barley, local wheat and smoked malt from our friends at Sugar Creek Malt Co. of Boone County, Indiana. Fermented with our mixed house cultures until bone dry. Aged additionally on a considerate blend of dill pollen, toasted sesame seeds and toasted poppy seeds. Conditioned naturally inside the bottle with brettanomyces yeast.
Sure, just reading the description could scare you away. We’d hope that by now, being the ones who have pioneered the kvass beer hybrid style, that you’d trust our ability to weave flavors together to ultimately create incredibly memorable and wildly flavorful little bread based bangers. Drink straight up. No need for schmear.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer is shipped once a week on Wednesdays. All orders placed after Tuesday will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases