Beets, Rhymes and Life
our local beet saison
Mashed with a rustic blend of local barley, wheat and rye malts along with a dash of flaked wheat. Fermented with our house saison yeast blend for subdued phenolics and our signature bone dry finish. Aged on a plethora of local dark red beets for an earthy profile and deep red color. Boasting a perfumy nose filled with citrus, fresh soil and an unmistakable bazooka bubblegummyness, this complex and unique saison is quite the rare treat.
One of the OG beers we created back in the day at our tiny Morganton brewery, Beets, Rhymes and Life came to be a defining beer for us. Back in 2015, Beets snagged a gold medal at the Great American Beer Festival in the field beer category. After a two year hiatus, we are damn pleased to re-introduce one of our favorite seasonal offerings.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer shipments will go out at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week. Orders placed before Tuesdays at 5pm will go out by the end of that same week. Orders placed anytime after 5pm on Tuesdays will guarantee shipment at the beginning of the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases