a mixed-culture gose beer fermented with local blackberries and aged on fennel fronds and sea salt
Inspired by one of our early and now retired wild ale brands, we decided to reimagine this unique flavor combination into our ever-expanding mixed-culture gose series. Mashed with a distinct blend of local barley malt and local wheat malt. Fermented with our mixed house cultures in one of our beautiful American-made oak foeders. Transferred out of and aged additionally in wine barrels. Pulled out of the barrel and transferred onto a blend of second use local blackberries. Aged additionally on fennel fronds and finally blended with sea salt. Conditioned naturally inside the bottles and kegs.
Packaged in clear 12oz bottles to showcase the beautiful range of colors we achieve using whole, real fruit, we were one of the first packaging mixed-culture fruited gose beer in this format. Today’s gose beers are typically soured overnight in the brewing kettle at warmer temperatures. In stark contrast, we treat our gose beers the same way we would any of our other mixed-culture beers. The result is unrivaled complexity in a playful packaged offering.
- Beer is shipped twice a week, on Tuesdays and Fridays. All orders placed after 12pm on Fridays will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 20 or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases