a mixed-culture ale brewed with heritage corn
Quite possibly the ingredient that most defines who we are as a brewery, bloody butcher corn has been cultivated in Appalachia since the early 1800’s. Named for its deep red color that was said to resemble a butcher’s apron, we were one of the first breweries to seek out and incorporate this beautiful red dent corn. Thanks to generations-old seed savers and a newfound interest from farmers, chefs and brewers, bloody butcher is making its way back out of the field and into your glass.
After a brief hiatus, we proudly re-introduce this house-favorite offering in a brand new format. Now showcased in four 12oz brown bottles, all tucked into a beautifully designed carrier case, these hand held, single serving treats deserve a spot in your fridge.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer shipments will go out at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week. Orders placed before Tuesdays at 5pm will go out by the end of that same week. Orders placed anytime after 5pm on Tuesdays will guarantee shipment at the beginning of the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases