Mixed-culture kvass beer mashed with wood-fired bread and aged additionally on raisins, dates, coriander and local turmeric.
A long overdue addition to our expansive kvass repertoire, we partnered up with the imaginative family of Chicken Bridge Bakery of rural Chatham Co., North Carolina. Mashed with wood-fired, locally sprouted wheat loaves along with local barley malt. Fermented with our mixed house cultures and aged additionally on raisins, dates, coriander and fresh local turmeric from our friends at Lil’ Farm of Timberlake, North Carolina.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer is shipped once a week on Wednesdays. All orders placed after Tuesday will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases