a west coast-style india pale ale brewed with heritage rice and dry-hopped with hand-selected mosaic, nelson sauvin, riwaka and el dorado
Brewed in collaboration with Firestone Walker, a real life west coast brewery. Motivated by the release of Frazzle Sass, a collaborative wild ale we conjured up with the one and only Jim Crooks and his marvelous team out in California. Wanting to contribute to the festivities with a west coast banger, we worked with Matt Brynildson, longtime head brewer at Firestone and someone we deeply admire in the brewing biz. Leaning on his expertise on all things hops, we conjured up this beautiful west coast crusher.
Mashed with a thoughtful blend of local barley and heaps of raw and regal local Carolina Gold rice, grown by our friends at Marsh Hen Mills of Edisto Island, South Carolina. Intensely hopped, utilizing some Firestone techniques, with a contemplative blend of hand-selected mosaic, nelson sauvin, riwaka and el dorado. Fermented with our prefered house “westy” yeast strain for maximum crushibility.
As parents, it’s certainly hard to choose favorites however this beer is currently at the top of our list. To put it simply, it slaps. With the body and crushability of a pilsner, complemented by a massive hop profile, the Cowboy Coast is where we want to be.
- Beer is shipped once a week on Wednesdays. All orders placed after Tuesday will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases