a double india pale ale fermented with local peaches and double dry-hopped with cashmere meridian, and hand-selected mosaic
Reimagined from a previous seasonal release known as Sun Prince, we decided to give this summer sizzler a little makeover. With the biggest change being the yeast, we wanted to showcase the skills we have obtained in our hazi boi IPA program.
Mashed with a massive amount of local barley malt along with an ample helping of flaked oats, flaked wheat and a pinch of raw wheat. Fermented with our preferred hazi IPA yeast for a luxuriously full-bodied mouthfeel. Injected into the fermenter with 1 ton of local, house-pitted peaches, sourced by our friends at Barbee Farm of Concord, North Carolina. Hopped and dry-hopped intensely with a tropical blend of cashmere, meridian, and hand-selected mosaic. With a tropical fruit explosion from the hops and the local peaches, this is the expression of summer through the shades of a DIPA. Expect explosive notes of peach gummy rings, freshly peeled strawberry banana and a dry-hopped piña colada.
- Beer is shipped once a week on Wednesdays. All orders placed after Tuesday will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases