Salted Brown Porter
Mashed with southern select two row barley from our good friends at Riverbend Malt House of Asheville, North Carolina along with a decidedly delicate blend of the finest caramel and chocolate malts. Fermented cool with our preferred house ale yeast for a touch of residual sweetness and a luxurious mouthfeel. Blended with North Carolina sea salt from the Outter Banks Sea Salt Company for increased quenchability. Brewed to comically celebrate Charles Darwin, the extraordinarily complex and contemplative father of evolution.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer shipments will go out at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week. Orders placed before Tuesdays at 5pm will go out by the end of that same week. Orders placed anytime after 5pm on Tuesdays will guarantee shipment at the beginning of the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases