an unfiltered double india pale ale fermented with local strawberries and dry-hopped with belma, huell melon and meridian
Mashed with local barley along with heaps of flaked oats, and flaked and raw wheat. Fermented with our preferred hazy yeast strain for a full bodied mouthfeel. Injected into the fermenter with a half ton of local strawberries courtesy of our friends at Barbee Farms of Concord, North Carolina. Intensely dry-hopped with belma, huell melon and meridian.
Formerly known as Stingray Shuffle, we reimagined this fruit-forward seasonal with our new hazy IPA techniques in mind. This uniquely fruity and slightly hazy DIPA boasts a massive tropical fruit aroma, reminiscent of strawberry ice cream and trix berries.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer is shipped once a week on Wednesdays. All orders placed after Tuesday will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases