an unfiltered double india pale ale fermented with local strawberries and dry-hopped with belma, huell melon and meridian
Mashed with local barley along with heaps of flaked oats, and flaked and raw wheat. Fermented with our preferred hazy yeast strain for a full bodied mouthfeel. Injected into the fermenter with a half ton of local strawberries courtesy of our friends at Barbee Farms of Concord, North Carolina. Intensely dry-hopped with belma, huell melon and meridian.
Formerly known as Stingray Shuffle, we reimagined this fruit-forward seasonal with our new hazy IPA techniques in mind. This uniquely fruity and slightly hazy DIPA boasts a massive tropical fruit aroma, reminiscent of strawberry ice cream and trix berries.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer shipments will go out at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week. Orders placed before Tuesdays at 5pm will go out by the end of that same week. Orders placed anytime after 5pm on Tuesdays will guarantee shipment at the beginning of the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases