Kölsch-style lagerbier brewed with local elderflower and fresh lemon zest.
An ongoing annual collaboration with our rambunctious homies of Arizona Wilderness of Gilbert, Arizona. Mashed with a thoughtful blend of local barley and local wheat malt. Steeped on heaps of locally foraged elderflowers. Fermented cool with our preferred house lager yeast strain. Conditioned cold for many weeks until crisp and crushable. Aged additionally on fresh, hand zested lemons and additional elderflower. Inspired by St. Germain Liqueur and crushable summertime lagerbiers, we share a unique agricultural kinship with the folks at AZ Wilderness and are damn pleased to offer up this seasonal crusher.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer shipments will go out at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week. Orders placed before Tuesdays at 5pm will go out by the end of that same week. Orders placed anytime after 5pm on Tuesdays will guarantee shipment at the beginning of the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases