Kölsch-style lagerbier brewed with local elderflower and fresh lemon zest.
An ongoing annual collaboration with our rambunctious homies of Arizona Wilderness of Gilbert, Arizona. Mashed with a thoughtful blend of local barley and local wheat malt. Steeped on heaps of locally foraged elderflowers. Fermented cool with our preferred house lager yeast strain. Conditioned cold for many weeks until crisp and crushable. Aged additionally on fresh, hand zested lemons and additional elderflower. Inspired by St. Germain Liqueur and crushable summertime lagerbiers, we share a unique agricultural kinship with the folks at AZ Wilderness and are damn pleased to offer up this seasonal crusher.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer is shipped once a week on Wednesdays. All orders placed after Tuesday will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases