a mixed-culture table beer.
Mashed with local barley, wheat and rye courtesy of Riverbend Malt House of Asheville, North Carolina. Fermented with our mixed house cultures in one of our big beautiful oak foeders, impeccably crafted by our friends at Foeder Crafters of St. Louis, Missouri. Blended with an additional saison fermented exclusively with brettanomyces claussenii yeast and fermented inside the bottle and kegs with the same yeast.
This delicate mixed-culture saison is exactly the beer we’d like to crush errday. Boasting a complex body and a bone dry finish, errday offers a beautiful minerality and soft acidity that dances on the tongue. With aromas of tropical fruit, hay and barnyard funk, this little beer is truly the perfect errday drinkin’, mixed-culture crusher.
- Beer is shipped once a week on Tuesdays. All orders placed after on Tuesdays will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases