a paloma-style ale brewed with grapefruit [ tart and tangy! ]
From the beginning, folks seemed to love pronouncing our name incorrectly. Thanks to the similarities with a popular soda company, to some, the difference in a vowel is just not quite enough. Additionally, there’s even a catchy phrase that folks love singing to (mostly at) us. Though admittedly an announcement at the beginning of our developmental stages as a young brewery, we have learned a lot about who we are and to not take things too seriously.
Inspired by said beverage, FONTA is a tart wheat ale fermented with fresh grapefruit. Influenced by the paloma, which is one of our favorite summertime cocktails, we leaned hard into the fresh grapefruit and all of it’s citric acid to contribute a thirst-quenching acidity to this beer that will leave you quickly grabbing for more.
A new offering in our portfolio, this beer represents everything we want to crush as the temperature warms up. You’re going to want a lot of this. You’re going to want to dust off that romper and crush a lot of this. Just trust us. Don’t you wanna?
- Beer is shipped twice a week, on Tuesdays and Fridays. All orders placed after 12pm on Fridays will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 20 or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases