Fruit Bat Disco
a fruit beer fermented with local strawberries
Mashed with local barley courtesy of our friends at Riverbend Malt House of Asheville, North Carolina along with an ample helping of flaked oats. Fermented with our clean and crisp house saison yeast blend. Injected into the fermenter with a half ton of local strawberries courtesy of Barbee Farms of Concord, North Carolina. Fully attenuated for a super maxxed out crushable dry finish, this little local fruit banger drinks like a dry rose wine. Bursting with fresh and fragrant strawberries in the aroma and flavor, our unique process allows us to work with local fruit at the peak of its ripeness. While other breweries pump aseptic fruit purees into their fruit beers, we work with real local fruit to bring you beverages that are indicative of the fragile seasonality that we all look forward to each year. Get after this one y’all, this is all we are making for the season. Fresh to death because it tastes the best.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer shipments will go out at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week. Orders placed before Tuesdays at 5pm will go out by the end of that same week. Orders placed anytime after 5pm on Tuesdays will guarantee shipment at the beginning of the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases