a pecan-smoked Polish-style wheat beer.
Brewed in collaboration with the fine folks and grodz specialists at Live Oak Brewing of Austin, Texas. Mashed with 100% custom pecan-smoked local wheat from our friends at Riverbend Malt House. Fermented cool with our preferred lager strain. Cold conditioned until crisp and crushable. Blended with sea salt at the time of packaging for increased quenchability. A once nearly extinct style of beer, the Grodziskie or Gratzer is traditionally brewed with 100% oak-smoked wheat. We added our North Carolina flair to it with the incorporation of the custom pecan-smoked wheat. Light, crisp, smokey and crushable, this is a brewers delight.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer is shipped once a week on Wednesdays. All orders placed after Tuesday will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases