A praline pecan-inspired bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout.
Mashed with a base of local barley malt and injected with a decadent blend of the finest caramel, chocolate and roasted malts. Fermented with our preferred stout yeast strain for an unbelievably thick body and luxurious mouthfeel. Transferred into freshly dumped, extremely wet Buffalo Trace bourbon barrels and aged for 15 months. Transferred out of the barrels and aged on house-made praline pecans.
Conceived in collaboration with our friends of Honeysuckle Gelato, our upstairs neighbors at Optimist Hall in Charlotte, North Carolina. Inspired by one of their beloved seasonal favorites, the decadent flavors of the bourbon-aged imperial stout pairs perfectly with the sweet, salty and nutty flavors from the house-made praline pecans.
- Beer is shipped once a week on Wednesdays. All orders placed after Tuesday will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases