Lake James Life
Appalachian Adjunct Lager with Heritage Corn
Mashed with local two row barley courtesy of Riverbend Malt House and raw heritage corn. The varieties of corn may change batch to batch and are based on what we are able to source locally. Fermented cool with our preferred lager yeast strain until bone dry and lagered cold until crisp and crushable.
The bigger and bolder version of Lake James Lite, this lager is our nod to an early American lager brewing tradition. Where macro beer producers would add rice or corn to cheapen their lagers, we employ beautifully grown, hard-to-find varieties to create a distinctly Appalachian Lager.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer shipments will go out at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week. Orders placed before Tuesdays at 5pm will go out by the end of that same week. Orders placed anytime after 5pm on Tuesdays will guarantee shipment at the beginning of the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases