Lake James Lime
Appalachian adjunct lager brewed with local barley, local heritage corn, house-zested limes and salt
Mashed with local two row barley along with a blend of three distinct varieties of heritage corn, grown only 2 miles down the road from our farmhouse brewery. Fermented cool with our preferred lager yeast strain until bone dry. Lagered extensively until crisp and crushable.
This lager is our nod to an American tradition. We use the finest, locally grown, two row barley along with heritage corn varieties, milled in house, to create a distinctly Appalachian Lager. Where macro beer producers would add rice or corn to cheapen their lagers, we are adding beautifully grown, hard-to-find varieties to enhance our unique lagers.
While drinking the first batch of LJL, our brewers fell in love with the beer with a subtle addition of salt and lime. So as an ode to Mexican-style lagers, we added fresh, house zested and freshly juiced limes and sea salt for an unbeatable thirst quenching beach lager perfect for the shores of Lake James.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer shipments will go out at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week. Orders placed before Tuesdays at 5pm will go out by the end of that same week. Orders placed anytime after 5pm on Tuesdays will guarantee shipment at the beginning of the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases