a reasonably thick late 90’s-inspired imperial stout aged on cacao nibs and coffee beans.
Brewed in collaboration with Little Guatemala of Morganton, North Carolina. Serving as a cultural hub for the bustling Guatemalan community in Morganton, Little Guatemala is an incredibly ambitious and inspiring project which centers around roasting coffee and producing chocolate. Additionally, in the near future, Little Guatemala will feature a community center and indoor soccer complex.
Mashed with local barley malt and along with a mind bending amount of caramel and chocolate specialty malts. Aged on custom roasted Guatemalan coffee along with freshly roasted cacao nibs. Fermented with our preferred stout yeast strain for an unbelievably thick body and luxurious mouthfeel. Inspired by the old school imperial stouts from our youth, this throwback imperial stout is the perfect dark beer for your outdoor, socially distanced winter hangs.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer is shipped once a week on Wednesdays. All orders placed after Tuesday will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases