a double dry-hopped double india pale ale aged on maple bark and fermented with maple syrup.
Mashed with local two row pilsner malt along with an absurd amount of dextrin malt and flaked oats for a luxuriously complex body. Hopped intensely with a unique and meaningful blend of Azacca, Idaho 7 and simcoe. Blended with a touch of Vermont maple syrup and aged additionally on locally foraged and house toasted maple bark. Reimagined from a beer created years ago on our original “pub” system, the marriage of maple with intensely aromatic hops is a wonderful woodland treat.
Named after the famed gravel cycle loop which meanders through and around the rugged Wilson’s Creek Wilderness area. With over 3,500ft of elevation gain packed into this shredder, this Appalachian forest-inspired IPA is exactly what you’ll want for your post ride crusher.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer is shipped once a week on Wednesdays. All orders placed after Tuesday will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases