Meemaw (available for pickup beginning 9/17)
Appalachian Wild Ale brewed with local barley from Riverbend Malt House and cereal mashed local raw wheat. Boiled with burlap-aged hops. Fermented with our mixed house cultures in one of our large wooden oak tanks. Transferred into oak for months of extended aging. Transferred out of oak onto a massive amount of a meticulous blend of whole Michigan-grown montmorency and balaton cherries. Fermented and aged on the whole cherries for 2 months. Racked off the cherries and transferred back into oak for further maturation. Conditioned naturally inside the bottle and keg.
Perhaps the perfect fruit to marry with barrel-aged sour beer, we look forward to this blend year after year. Bursting with jam and complemented by assertive acidity, blend 6 of this mainstay wild ale always keeps us coming back for more.
- Beer is shipped once a week on Wednesdays. All orders placed after Tuesday will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases