Pilsner-Style Lager Beer
Mashed with two-row pilsner malt from our friends at Carolina Malt House of Salisbury, North Carolina along with a dash of biscuit malt from our friends at Epiphany Craft Malt House of Durham, North Carolina. Delicately hopped with saaz and tettnang for a bright floral aroma. Fermented cool with a newly selected lager yeast strain for a decidedly dry, crisp and snappy finish. Conditioned cold for 6 additional weeks prior to fermentation for a total production time of 8 weeks.
Paying homage to the history of the farmhouse pastures we now call home, Nebo Pilsner helps to immortalize Whippoorwill Farm. As a working dairy farm in the early 1900’s, they, as many dairies did, turned to crafting and selling ice cream as a monetary necessity and very important added-value product. The illustration on this can reflects on those early Nebo dairy-blazers while simultaneously referencing how we as brewers, prefer to have our pilsners poured.
- Beer shipments will go out at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week. Orders placed before Tuesdays at 5pm will go out by the end of that same week. Orders placed anytime after 5pm on Tuesdays will guarantee shipment at the beginning of the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases