Pilsner-Style Lager Beer
Mashed with two-row pilsner malt from our friends at Carolina Malt House of Salisbury, North Carolina along with a dash of biscuit malt from our friends at Epiphany Craft Malt House of Durham, North Carolina. Delicately hopped with saaz and tettnang for a bright floral aroma. Fermented cool with a newly selected lager yeast strain for a decidedly dry, crisp and snappy finish. Conditioned cold for 6 additional weeks prior to fermentation for a total production time of 8 weeks.
Paying homage to the history of the farmhouse pastures we now call home, Nebo Pilsner helps to immortalize Whippoorwill Farm. As a working dairy farm in the early 1900’s, they, as many dairies did, turned to crafting and selling ice cream as a monetary necessity and very important added-value product. The illustration on this can reflects on those early Nebo dairy-blazers while simultaneously referencing how we as brewers, prefer to have our pilsners poured.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer is shipped once a week on Wednesdays. All orders placed after Tuesday will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases