O ’ ZAPFT ‘ IS
a strong ale blended with 75% märzen lagerbier and 25% bourbon barrel-aged barleywine
Mashed with a local barley malt along with a distinct blend of toast, biscuit and caramel malts for a beautiful deep copper color. Fermented cool in stainless with our preferred house lager yeast for a decidedly dry finish. Lagered extensively in stainless steel and then moved into freshly dumped bourbon barrels for further maturation. Boasting an intense sweet bourbon aroma that follows into the the first sip, this interpretation of a Vienna lager beer is not for the weak. This offering is filled with whisky yet drinks incredibly smooth for it’s very high alcohol content. Imbibe cautiously and celebrate carefully. Prost!
- Beer is shipped once a week on Wednesdays. All orders placed after Tuesday will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases