a west coast-style pilsner brewed with citra, mosaic and hbc 692 hops.
Named after our dear artists favorite surf spot in San Clemente, California and ultimately inspired by a beer named Timbo, made by our good friends at Highland Park Brewery of Los Angeles, California.
Mashed with local pilsner malt from our friends at Riverbend Malt House of Asheville, NC along with a considerable amount of dextrin malt for increased mouthfeel and foam stability. Hopped with moderate intensity with hallertau blanc, citra and HBC-692 and dry-hopped with a blend of mosaic and HBC-692.
A truly unique beer at the time, we first had Timbo a few years back at the Firestone Walker Invitational and were immediately smitten. Falling somewhere in between an India pale lager, a hoppy pilsner and a west coast IPA, we immediately loved the nomenclature but most of all, the crushing crushability of this crispy dried out crusher. Boasting intense tropical aromatics from some choice hops, we don’t really care what you call it, we just ask that you summon your inner gnar while surfing the ocean waves in California or surfing the channels on your couch.
You do you.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer is shipped once a week on Wednesdays. All orders placed after Tuesday will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases