a double india pale ale double dry-hopped with citra and el dorado.Mashed with a massive amount of local barley malt along with an ample helping of flaked oats. Fermented with our preferred house IPA yeast for a dry yet full-bodied finish. Hopped and dry-hopped intensely with a tropically bursting blend of citra and el dorado.
Brewed specifically for the opening of our tasting room location in historic Optimist Hall in Charlotte, North Carolina, the imagery on the can reflects the past of the building we now call home. Originally one of the largest textile mills in the Southeast focusing on gingham fabric, it also had a large focus as a hosiery mill, which we have featured for this illustration.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer shipments will go out at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week. Orders placed before Tuesdays at 5pm will go out by the end of that same week. Orders placed anytime after 5pm on Tuesdays will guarantee shipment at the beginning of the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases