Pap Pap’s Salted Lager
a dortmunder-style lagerbier blended with ancient appalachian sea salt.
Brewed with local pilsner malt along with a touch of carafoam for a boosted body and munich malt for a slight biscuit profile and a deep golden color. Delicately hopped with a traditional blend of European-grown perle and tettnanger hops. Fermented cool with our preferred lager yeast and conditioned cold for a dry, crisp and crushable finish.
Created in honor of my Pap Pap, Edward Shine, and a story he repeatedly told me, especially when I began brewing professionally. As a young man, my Pap Pap worked as a coal miner in western Pennsylvania. When he emerged from the mines with great thirst, he would crush lager at his local watering hole. By adding a dash of salt, he created a most crispy lager, making it the perfect post cave crusher.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer shipments will go out at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week. Orders placed before Tuesdays at 5pm will go out by the end of that same week. Orders placed anytime after 5pm on Tuesdays will guarantee shipment at the beginning of the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases