a coniferous india pale ale.
Mashed with local two-row pilsner malt along with a myriad of honey and biscuit malts for a full bodied mouthfeel with a deep golden appearance. Hopped intensely with amarillo along with pine-forward chinook and idaho 7. Double “pine-backed” on heaps of eastern white pine needles, foraged on the land of our appalachian farmhouse brewery. Fermented clean and crisp with our preferred ale yeast for a resinous mouthfeel and a decidedly dry finish. Incredibly aromatic with deep notes of pine (you know, from the actual pine tree that we added to this beer) Pine Zips ability to invoke a season is unlike anything we’ve experienced before. Please help us in making Pine Zips the official IPA of winter.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer is shipped once a week on Wednesdays. All orders placed after Tuesday will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases