a fresh-hopped pilsner brewed with local cascade hops.
Mashed with local barley along with a pinch of dextrin malt for a crispy yet luxuriously sturdy body. Steeped in our mash-tun-turned-hop back on hundreds of pounds of fresh and local hops courtesy of skye 2 farm of Old Beech Mountain, North Carolina.
A very exciting time in the brewhouse, the opportunity to brew with fresh hops only comes around once a year. Referring to the use of hops before they are dried, fresh hops need to be used immediately after harvest and boast delicate aromatics of cut grass, spice and citrus. We hope you enjoy this very special and extremely limited and extra fresh lager beer.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer shipments will go out at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week. Orders placed before Tuesdays at 5pm will go out by the end of that same week. Orders placed anytime after 5pm on Tuesdays will guarantee shipment at the beginning of the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases