Realidades del Sur (Southern Realities)
A pale ale brewed local ginger.
Brewed in collaboration with our good friends and integral community members at TOSS of Morganton, North Carolina. Inspired by Alexa Eliana Chumpitazs’ Realidades del Sur, a mural project celebrating diversity in the Catawba River basin, proceeds from the sale of this beer will go towards finishing the mural (partially shown on this label) in downtown Morganton, North Carolina.
Mashed with local two row barley malt along with a delicate and intentional blend of honey and dextrin malt. Hopped intensely in the brewhouse and the fermenter with a harmonious blend of amarillo, meridian, ahtanum and chinook hops. Fermented with our preferred pale ale yeast for a dry yet full bodied hoppy treat. Conditioned on a considerate amount of fresh local ginger, courtesy of our friends at Rayburn Farms of Barnardsville, North Carolina.
As an early mission statement of Fonta Flora Brewery, using liquid as our medium for creating art is what continues to help us evolve as taste makers. Additionally, our dear friends and design team over at Woolly Press have helped us display that on our labels from day one. We are proud to partner with TOSS on this project and to help them further the arts in our beautiful small town community.
- Beer is shipped twice a week, on Tuesdays and Fridays. All orders placed after 12pm on Fridays will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 20 or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases