Rhythm Rug (available for pickup beginning 11/6)
Appalachian wild ale fermented on local strawberries
Appalachian wild ale brewed with local barley malt and cereal mashed with local raw wheat. Boiled extensively with burlap-aged hops. Fermented with our mixed house cultures in one of our beautiful 40Bbl foeders, meticulously crafted by our friends at Foeder Crafters of St. Louis, Missouri. Transferred into oak barrels for months of extended aging. Transferred out of oak onto a massive amount of whole, fresh, local strawberries courtesy as always of the incredible farmers at Barbee Farm of Concord, North Carolina. Fermented and aged on the strawberries for 3 months. From there, Rhythm Rug was racked into a bottling tank for packaging. Conditioned naturally inside the bottle and keg.
For years now, we have partnered with the hard-working farmers to select specific varieties of strawberries that we have come to prefer. This year’s blend showcases our favorite strawberry varieties that were added to fermentation at the peak of their ripeness. Perfectly capturing the captivating juiciness of the NC strawberry, this blend offers a liquid time capsule back to warmer days.
- Beer shipments will go out at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week. Orders placed before Tuesdays at 5pm will go out by the end of that same week. Orders placed anytime after 5pm on Tuesdays will guarantee shipment at the beginning of the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases