Mixed-culture kvass beer brewed with rye bread and aged on local rhubarb and local mint
Brewed in collaboration with our friend and fermentation legend Sandor Katz during a workshop we held at our Whippoorwill Farm in May of 2019. Mashed with local barley and rye malt along with 100% sourdough rye bread loaves baked by our forever homie Matthew Hickman of Underground Baking of Hendersonville, North Carolina. Fermented with our mixed house cultures and aged additionally on local rhubarb and local mint.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer is shipped once a week on Wednesdays. All orders placed after Tuesday will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases