an imperial stout boiled with hot granite rocks and steeped on fire-roasted apples and house-made caramel syrup
Brewed in collaboration with our Halloween homie and ultra radical artist Blake Ferguson for his annual art hanging at our original location in Morganton, NC. A long time coming, Blake also designed the label for this beer, which is only one of a handful of times an artist other than Woolly Press has found their way on one of our labels.
Quite possibly the most involved and exciting process-driven brew day we’ve ever had, which quite frankly says a whole lot about the experience if you ask me! In addition to the normal nature of adding hot granite rocks to boil the beer in our open top foudre, we also had not one but TWO different fires going to cook the other ingredients over coals. Above an open fire, we cooked down house-made oat milk and sugar into a sticky drizzle of caramel. Right next to that pot, we were roasting apples, over an open flame until perfectly caramelized.
Boasting a decadent imperial stout layered base complimented by swaths of sticky house-made dairy-free caramel and a kiss of roasted apple in the finish, this imperial stout is the perfect beer to satisfy those spooky October nights.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer shipments will go out at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week. Orders placed before Tuesdays at 5pm will go out by the end of that same week. Orders placed anytime after 5pm on Tuesdays will guarantee shipment at the beginning of the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases