Spoonbill (available for pickup starting 3/19)
A bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout conditioned on wood-fired toasted coconut.
Mashed with a base of local barley malt and injected with a decadent blend of the finest caramel, chocolate and roasted malts. Fermented with our preferred stout yeast strain for an unbelievably thick body and luxurious mouthfeel. Transferred into freshly dumped, extremely wet Buffalo Trace bourbon barrels and aged for over one year. Transferred out of the barrels and onto wood-fired oven toasted coconut, just before bottling. Quite literally a liquid bourbon-soaked mounds candy bar, this decadent imperial stout is the perfect dessert sipper.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer is shipped once a week on Wednesdays. All orders placed after Tuesday will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases