mixed-culture gose with strawberry, tarragon, & sea salt
Introducing our second of many to come in a new experimental, mixed-culture, barrel aged, fruited gose beer series.
Mashed with a distinct blend of local barley malt and local wheat malt. Fermented with our mixed house cultures in one of our beautiful American made oak foeders. Transferred out of and aged additionally in wine barrels. Pulled out of the barrel and transferred onto local strawberries courtesy of our friends at Barbee Farms of Concord, North Carolina. Aged additionally on fresh tarragon and blended with sea salt. Conditioned naturally inside the bottles and kegs.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer shipments will go out at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week. Orders placed before Tuesdays at 5pm will go out by the end of that same week. Orders placed anytime after 5pm on Tuesdays will guarantee shipment at the beginning of the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases