a mixed-culture ale co-fermented local strawberries.
Our second offering in a brand new experimental fruited co-fermented mixed-culture project, we have always blurred the lines with what beer could and should represent. Combining a few concepts we have long pioneered, this new fruited mixed ferm lineup won’t be that different from many of our previous fruited offerings. With natural wine becoming more and more of a powerhouse amongst consumers, this product line offers us the opportunity to appeal to both beer and wine drinkers alike.
Showcasing the strawberry for this second offering seemed like the perfect fruit for us. Long known for embracing the strawberry and it’s fickle flavors in our mixed-ferm beers, this saison is basically the baby brother version to our beloved Rhythm Rug.
Boasting a color reminiscent of a delicate orange wine and bottled in clear 750’s, this liquid is incredibly pleasing to the eye. With an aroma of spiced strawberry jam and ample barrel funk, we hope your taste buds are blurred and bewildered.
- Beer shipments will go out at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week. Orders placed before Tuesdays at 5pm will go out by the end of that same week. Orders placed anytime after 5pm on Tuesdays will guarantee shipment at the beginning of the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases