Take My Hand (available for pickup beginning 7/23)
a blended imperial stout with equal parts 24 month old apple brandy barrel-aged stout and 15 month old sherry puncheon-aged stout
These days, we are beginning to feel like real life, skin in the game imperial stout makers. With a plethora of sleeping liquids in a variety of interesting oak barrels, we have fully embraced our imperial stout and big beer program. And as the age of some of these luxurious liquids turns from months to year to years, we are increasingly enamored with this side of our brewing portfolio.
The more beers we release, the more we discover what you, dear customer, wants to chew on. Though we have certainly layered a few of our stouts with decadent adjuncts, this blend is about the beer, the barrel and a damn good bit of time.
At times, we fill barrels with not much of a plan. And then life happens. We get busy and forget they even exist. Which honestly, is the best possible scenario for some of these sleeping giants.
For this rare treat, we are pleased to feature the very last apple brandy barrel-aged imperial stout. As we have released a few different beers with this stock in the past, some of you might know what a tasty dish this is. And if that’s not enough, we reserved a small amount of sherry barrel-aged stock to complete this offering.
Rich in depth and barrel character, this is possibly our most poised imperial stout to date. Dripping with saturated barrel character with a tremendously thick body, we humbly offer this decadent beverage to those lucky enough to stumble upon one.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer shipments will go out at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week. Orders placed before Tuesdays at 5pm will go out by the end of that same week. Orders placed anytime after 5pm on Tuesdays will guarantee shipment at the beginning of the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases