An unfiltered double india pale ale dry-hopped with hand-selected mosaic, el dorado and azacca
They’ve changed. Or maybe we’ve changed? I think we can agree that we’ve all changed a little, and also continue to do so. Change can certainly be beautiful and we think the third offering in this new hazi boi series is a perfect example of a glorious change in our brewing style. We’ve spent a lot of time learning from some of the best who do it, and we think it shows.
Mashed with a mindful blend of local pilsner malt, flaked wheat, malted oats and a touch of raw heritage red turkey wheat along with Appalachian water from our wells. Fermented with a new house favorite low flocc yeast strain for a turbid appearance and luxurious mouthfeel. Hopped intensely with a bursting tropical blend of our hand-selected mosaic, complimented by el dorado and azacca. Explosive aromatics of cherrywood-aged cherry jolly ranchers, mango leather and fruity pebbles.
They’ve definitely changed but then again, so have we. But one sip of this double hopped juice bomb and we are sure you’ll be glad we did.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer shipments will go out at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week. Orders placed before Tuesdays at 5pm will go out by the end of that same week. Orders placed anytime after 5pm on Tuesdays will guarantee shipment at the beginning of the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases