Unusual Frequency [ALPHA]
a bearded iris-style double india pale ale dry-hopped with citra, cashmere, strata and talus cryo
A few months back, we introduced Unusual Frequency [BETA], the beer that represents our foray into the unfiltered side of the ever-evolving india pale ale. Our buds at The Veil, took our hands and for that, we are forever grateful. Well at this point, I am sure anyone who cares is fully aware that this is a limited release hazi boi series, featuring some of our buds in the industry we think do it best.
Heading into the fifth and final beer in this series, we linked up with the fine folks at Bearded Iris of Nashville, Tennessee. Adhering to their techniques and teachings, we set out to make a double india pale that represents how they like to do things on the prairie. Utilizing water from our wells and local grain along with their techniques and hand-selected hops, the result is a triumphant and poignant approach to the modern IPA.
Mashed with local barley and local wheat along with malted and flaked oats. Fermented with our full bodied and low flocci yeast strain for a luxurious body and mouthfeel and turbid appearance. Hopped intensely with a blend of citra, cashmere, strata and talus cryo.
- Beer is shipped once a week on Wednesdays. All orders placed after Tuesday will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases