An unfiltered double india pale ale dry-hopped with hand-selected mosaic, zamba and sitiva
We’ve changed. Or maybe you’ve changed? I think we can agree that we’ve all changed a little, and also continue to do so. Change can certainly be beautiful and we think the second in this new hazi boi series is a perfect example of a glorious change in our brewing style. We’ve spent a lot of time learning from some of the best who do it, and we think it shows.
Mashed with a mindful blend of local pilsner malt, flaked oats, a touch of raw heritage red turkey wheat along with Appalachian water from our wells. Fermented with a new house favorite low flocc yeast strain for a turbid appearance and luxurious mouthfeel. Hopped intensely with a bursting tropical blend of our hand-selected mosaic along with new and exciting peach creamsicle-forward sitiva and pineapple-forward zamba hops.
Okay fine, you’re right. We have definitely changed. But one sip of this double hopped juice bomb and we are sure you’ll be glad we did.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer is shipped once a week on Wednesdays. All orders placed after Tuesday will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases