Mashed with local barley from our friends at Riverbend Malt House of Asheville, North Carolina and a helping of flaked oats. Fermented slightly warm for increased aromatics with our signature clean and crisp saison yeast blend. Fermented again atop brewer-zested and juiced fresh organic oranges, organic coriander and Numi’s earl gray tea.
A house favorite, we craft our interpretation of a classic Belgian-style witbier quite a bit differently for a truly unique experience. Historically available on draught and in 750ml bottles, we are proud to be offering this beautiful witbier in 16oz cans.
- Beer is shipped once a week on Wednesdays. All orders placed after Tuesday will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases