Mashed with local barley from our friends at Riverbend Malt House of Asheville, North Carolina and a helping of flaked oats. Fermented slightly warm for increased aromatics with our signature clean and crisp saison yeast blend. Fermented again atop brewer-zested and juiced fresh organic oranges, organic coriander and Numi’s earl gray tea.
A house favorite, we craft our interpretation of a classic Belgian-style witbier quite a bit differently for a truly unique experience. Historically available on draught and in 750ml bottles, we are proud to be offering this beautiful witbier in 16oz cans.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer shipments will go out at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week. Orders placed before Tuesdays at 5pm will go out by the end of that same week. Orders placed anytime after 5pm on Tuesdays will guarantee shipment at the beginning of the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases