Why ‘Cause (available for pickup starting 3/19)
Appalachian wild ale fermented on local nectarines and local plums
OH YES! We are very pleased to present another brand new Appalachian Wild Ale! Continuing to expand our fruited offerings by way of ATCQ, still working our way through Tips verse, we proudly introduce why ‘cause for the very first time.
Here we have an Appalachian Wild Ale brewed with local barley malt and cereal mashed with local raw wheat. Boiled extensively with burlap-aged hops. Fermented with our mixed house cultures in one of our beautiful STL-made oak tanks. Transferred into oak barrels for months of extended aging. Transferred out of oak onto a massive amount of whole, fresh, local nectarines and plums, both courtesy from the incredible farmers at Barbee Farm of Concord, North Carolina. Fermented and aged on the nectarine/plum combo for 2 months. After conditioning on the fruit, why ‘cause was racked into a bottling tank for packaging. Conditioned naturally inside the bottle and keg.
Though we have used both of these fruits in different projects and blends in the past, this is the first time we have combined these stone fruit beauties in one beer. Wildly complex and dripping with fresh fruit, this new wild ale is not to be missed.
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
- Beer is shipped once a week on Wednesdays. All orders placed after Tuesday will be shipped the following week.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 12
- We cannot currently ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia
- ABAS Members: Don't forget to use your Coupon Code to receive 10% off public site purchases